It is very well suited for on-site service, as well as for a wide variety of laboratory tasks.
Applications apart from general low-ohmig measurements:
– measuring low value contact resistances at welding seams and riveted joints
– determination of low-resistance transitions at outer skins of aercraft (lightning protection, wicktest), and for general low-resistance measurements.
3.000 mOhm to 300.00 mOhm with 1 A measuring current and
30.00 mOhm to 30.00 Ohm with 200 mA measuring current
- Kelvin connection (4-wire measurement)
- Resistance measurement from 300 Ohm to 30 MOhm
- Voltage measurement from 3 to 600 VDC and 3 to 600 VAC with ±30,000 digits
- Frequency measurement from 300 Hz to 3 kHz
- DATA hold memory for up to 1200 measured values
- Continuity and diode testing
- Overload protection
- DAkkS calibration certificate as standard feature