[:et]In addition to a milliohmmeter and a multimeter, an insulation tester has been integrated into the METRAHIT 27 H+E CAR for measurements up through the gigaohm range.
Especially where service and repairs in the field of aviation technology are involved, the instrument can be used in a broad range of applications.
- Insulation resistance measurement 30.00 MOhm to 3.000 GOhm
with adjustable test voltage of 50, 100, 250 or 500 V
3.000 mOhm to 300.00 mOhm with 1 A measuring current and
30.00 mOhm to 30.00 Ohm with 200 mA measuring current
- Kelvin connection (4-wire measurement)
- Resistance measurement from 300 Ohm to 30 MOhm
- Voltage measurement from 3 to 600 VDC and 3 to 600 VAC with 30.000 digits
- Frequency measurement from 300 Hz to 3 kHz
- DATA hold memory for up to 1200 measured values
- Continuity and diode testing
- Overload protection
- DAkkS calibration certificate as standard feature
- LCD including background illumination
- provided with 3 rechargeable NiMH batteries and a charger as standard equipment