[:et]The METRAHIT.ISO multimeter is a rugged portable measuring instrument for use in the field.
It is suitable for servicing household appliance, machines (e.g. forklifts) and systems (e.g. photovoltaic). The instrument can be used in the field and is equipped with an internal, mains-independent power supply.
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 3.1 GΩ with interference voltage detection – test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Multimeter with diverse functions (V, Ω, F, Hz)
- TRMS measurements: TRMS AC / AC+DC for current / voltage up to 10 kHz
- Activatable low-pass filter, 1 kHz / -3 dB in the V AC range
- Direct current measurement, 100 nA to 10 A
- Current measurement with current sensor clamps – CLIP
A transformation ratio of 1 mV:1 mA to 1 mV:1 A can be selected and is taken into consideration at the display.
- Precision temperature indicator, °C or °F, for Pt100 / Pt1000 sensors and type K thermocouples
- Diode measurement (IK = 1 mA, Uflow to 5.1 V) and continuity testing
- Display: 4¾ place, ±30,000 digits, illumination can be activated
- Acoustic signals for: continuity testing, dangerous contact voltages, exceeded overload limits
- Min-Max value storage
- Data memory and internal clock, power pack adapter socket
- IP 54 Housing protection, dust and splash protected, protective cover
- Bidirectional infrared interface for exchanging data with a PC
- Windows software available as accessory for processing and graphic display of measured values via RS 232 interface